Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A New Beginning: Day 2



Day 2 was so much harder than Day 1....


Getting out of bed was a challenge and thankfully I made it through and got a great workout in before work. My day at work was long but productive with some laughs and conversations in between. I really like the people that I teamed with and same goes for everyone else I work with really. I feel like I have a strong grasp of what I am doing which will allow me to focus on my work outs when I am not at work. These last three weeks off where worth it and I am happy that I am in a position to get back in the grind and in a big way. I ate some Ground Turkey with vegetables for lunch and then some egg with salsa for dinner and then fruit throughout the day. My morning always consist of Fruit and my cup of coffee. I am getting the portions better and I am not as hungry throughout the day which has made life a lot more bearable. I hate being hungry!

I hit the Gym before coming home and the highlight was my 12 minute mile which I jogged in its entirety. I have not something like that since very early High School so I was really stoked about it and cant wait to better that time. I will finish this week doing just Cardio before hitting the weights next week. I will either do weights in the morning and cardio at night starting next week or vice versa, I'll figure it out.

I am bout to fall asleep....

#NeverSettle #GoodNight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email